www.vintageguitarplayers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)!

+33
AlbionLass
ponte
Alex
celtaidd
Dizmond
BrunoN
Bogwoppit
CH
Newmountain
GavC
SirChrobry
pdwin
Si Hope
Zman
johnnyrobbo
Azrahel67
deeb
Keith Bennett
TooTall
Jim
pmclaro
gcoudert
mario
57goldtop
DWmagpie
Supernaut
ma200360
Goran2812
rev48
kjc666
Stoyan
As43
Admin
37 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)! Empty Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)!

Post  Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 am

Hello all, my name is Keeran and I'm the forum Administrator. I set up this forum as a Vintage player myself because I couldn't find another forum dedicated to these wonderful (and well priced) instruments.

I currently have a V100BK (modified), V100 Gold Top (with P90's) and a VS6BK. I've got my eye on a VV60

Tell us a bit about yourself and the axes you currently own, Vintage or otherwise.

Cheers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.vintageguitarplayers.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)! Empty Re: Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)!

Post  As43 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 am

Hi all,
I am from Portugal, and my name is André.
I have a Vintage VS6 Mick Abrahams Signature (avatar), a Yamaha Pacifica and a Sevilla Classical Guitar.
Cool idea, this forum Smile
Cheers
As43
As43

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)! Empty Re: Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)!

Post  Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 am

Good to have you as a member Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  As43 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:25 am

Thanks!
Where are the rest of Vintage Guitar Players?
As43
As43

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)! Empty Hey there

Post  Stoyan Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 am

Hello. My name is Stoyan and I'm from Bulgaria.
I've bought a second hand Vintage V100 Flame Maple for £200 and I love it Smile
I saw your invitation in facebook today, so I thought 'what the heck, I'll register'.
Stoyan
Stoyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 am

Welcome to all new members Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kjc666 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 am

Hey all
I am the proud owner of a Vintage Wraith Metal Axxe (2004 release)
Rock on \m/
kjc666
kjc666

Back to top Go down

Post  rev48 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:09 am

Hi Guys I'm looking forward to this forum developing
Keeran What mods have you done to your Blacktop V100????
rev48
rev48

Back to top Go down

Post  Goran2812 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:20 am

Hy guys, just got an invite on Facebook, and decided to join in on the fun! Very Happy Finally someone decided a forum was needed! Smile
My name's Goran, I'm from croatia, and I own a Vintage V100 Honey Burst that I love very much XD
Goran2812
Goran2812

Back to top Go down

Post  ma200360 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:43 am

Hi, everyone ! My name is Maurizio, I'm from Italy. I am the proud owner of a V6 Icon, an excellent guitar.

ma200360

Back to top Go down

Post  Supernaut Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:52 am

Hi I'm Joel, I'm from the UK and I have a heavily modified ruined Vintage AV1 Very Happy
Supernaut
Supernaut

Back to top Go down

Post  DWmagpie Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 am

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel from Durham, England and I own a Vintage VS6.

DWmagpie

Back to top Go down

Post  57goldtop Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 am

Hi Folks I'm known as Big Pete round these parts (cant understand why) I have a great little pop covers quartet called Rufus Stone www.lemonrock.com/rufusstone (not to be confused with the 9 piece soul band from Southampton)
My weapon of choice is a V6 Blackie great guitar gets gigged 3 times a week and it is how it came with no mods just a decent set up.
I also have a Tobacco burst VRS have changed the pickups so I can have coil taps.
lastly a VS6 pre Wilkinson, new pickups and a G***on make over oops. another great guitar though..
Pictures to follow.

57goldtop

Back to top Go down

Post  mario Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 am

hi imy name is mario and i am a vintage user love em to bits have a v100 tsb and a lemon drop absolutely beautiful great to see a site finally deticated to such a great guitar well done!

mario

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself, and your axe(s)! Empty Hello from sunny Bedfordshire!

Post  gcoudert Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 am

Hi, I'm Gilles and I'm near Dunstable (UK). I play a Vintage V100 honey burst and a Fender Telecaster (MIM). My FX board is a Korg Toneworks AX3000G and my amp is a Marshall Valvestate 8080 (solidstate despite its name). I'm 43 years old and teach French in an all girls school. I'm actually a keyboard player!!!

gcoudert

Back to top Go down

Post  pmclaro Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 am

Hi everybody|

My name is Pedro Claro, I'm 39 years old and I live in Lisbon (Portugal).

I'm a huge fan of Vintage guitars, as my gear shows:
- VRS100 black
- V100 Iced Tea
- V6 Woodstock white
- VS6 Cherry W/ Chrome hardware

I'm currently looking at the electro-acoustics (VEC350 and VEC900), telecaster (V52? TC2000?) and the semi-hollow (VSA 555).

I'm very happy with all my Vintage guitars. They might not be the best, but they surely are the best for their price.

Last edited by pmclaro on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

pmclaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 am

Hiya folks, my name is Jim.

Been playing geetar for about five years now. Not in a band or anything, just love playing at home, trying to learn new stuff. Ive had a VS6 in cherry red, nufortunatly got nicked a few months back Sad but hoping to get a new V100, probably in flamed ice tea very soon cheers

Looking forward to spending time on here and watching it develope. Its a nice little forum, well layed out. I am an Admin on an Aston Villa FC forum and know dam well how much time and effort it takes to keep these places looking fresh and moving forward.

Good luck, *strums a G chrod*
Jim
Jim

Back to top Go down

Post  TooTall Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 am

My name is Frank, I recently purchased a used VR100CR. I reside in SW Ontario, Canada.

Last edited by TooTall on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

TooTall

Back to top Go down

Post  Keith Bennett Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:22 am

'Eyup! Well, here we all are! I decided not to use a made up name on this forum 'cos I've seen far too much nastiness and backbiting on other ones where people hide behind pseudonyms. So I'm Ignatius... no, just kidding. I'm Keith and I have four Vintage guitars - an AV3P in vintage sunburst, an AV6HGW Geoff Whitehorn signature, a V100IT and a TC200.
Keith Bennett
Keith Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post  deeb Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 am

Hi All, my name is Danny from Glasgow Scotland.
I have a V100GT with P90s and an V6FRM Reissue with upgraded gold hardware.
I would like the V100IT but lack of funds don't allow at the time,these Vintage
guitars are fantastic for all types of music. The GT which I've called GoldyRocks
can rock with the best of them, and the V6FRM is great for that Hank Marvin sound and look.
I hope to keep hold of them for a long time and if they were lost/stolen i would buy
these models again as they are just what i want Smile
deeb
deeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:56 am

Good to see so many people joining up so quickly. I'm hoping to develop the site over the coming weeks to suite everyone's needs. Any suggestions, issues or questions please send them my way so I can work with you all to make this forum as user friendly as possible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azrahel67 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 am

Hi, my name's Antonio and I'm from Italy, I've got a Vintage V100 Iced Tea and 36 or 37 other guitars, from Gibson to Fender, from Jackson to PRS, too many to mention Cool
Azrahel67
Azrahel67

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnyrobbo Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am

Hi everyone,

My name is John & I'm in Redcar, north-east England. Vintage guitars I currently own are... a V100, an AV3, and a V6 (with some modifications). I also used to own a VS6, but couldn't get comfortable with that particular shape, hence the trade in for the V100.

I play most styles, but I'm happiest when I'm listening to/playing something with blues/fusion/jazz/classic rock as the main ingredients.

Great to find a forum dedicated to these brilliant guitars!

Cheers,

John.

johnnyrobbo

Back to top Go down

Post  pmclaro Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 am

Antonio, I'm very pleased to see you here.

I'm a huge fan of your videos.

pmclaro

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnyrobbo Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 am

pmclaro wrote:Antonio, I'm very pleased to see you here.

I'm a huge fan of your videos.

Thanks mate Very Happy

johnnyrobbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum