www.vintageguitarplayers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models)

2 posters

Go down

Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models) Empty Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models)

Post  AlbionLass Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 pm

I'd just like give a mention to Spider Cases from The Flightcase Warehouse here in the UK.

I have two of their cases, an ABS case for my acoustic and their Brown Croc LP case which is a beautiful fit for my Lemon Drop.
This case in particular is great quality and while the croc finish may not be to everyones taste they do also do a nice tweed LP case too.
Prices are very good (the croc case is as good as a Gibson LP case if not better) and their service and delivery are excellent.
I'm not able to post a link to their site as a new member but they are easy enough to Google.

(I'm in no way connected to the company other than through being a satisfied customer.)
AlbionLass
AlbionLass

Back to top Go down

Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models) Empty Re: Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models)

Post  somebodyelseuk Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:29 am

I've always gone for Hiscox cases, myself - so sturdy you can use them to sit/stand on.
somebodyelseuk
somebodyelseuk

Back to top Go down

Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models) Empty Re: Great cases for Vintage V100s (and other models)

Post  AlbionLass Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:41 am

I know you shouldn't put a price on taking care of your instrument but for some a Hiscox might be a little pricey, especially if they've only paid £200 or so for their guitar. I had Hiscox cases for my Gibsons and my saxophones when I played sax..
AlbionLass
AlbionLass

Back to top Go down

Post  somebodyelseuk Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:10 am

AlbionLass wrote:I know you shouldn't put a price on taking care of your instrument but for some a Hiscox might be a little pricey, especially if they've only paid £200 or so for their guitar. I had Hiscox cases for my Gibsons and my saxophones when I played sax..

That is a fair comment. I did think that myself.
somebodyelseuk
somebodyelseuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down