www.vintageguitarplayers.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphoney amp modelling

2 posters

Go down

Iphoney amp modelling Empty Iphoney amp modelling

Post  Dizmond Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I go busking with a Roland Street cube amp and have got both the Ampkit link with the Peavey dongle (battery powered) and the amplitube+ with their dongle thing. I bought them last year and can say I haven't really used them much. I mainly use the amp's own fx.

The ampkit thing was a lot better for tone in my opinion (especially high gain modelling), but the interface on both is just a bit to small for my fat fingers. If I could afford an iPad, and dared to take it out & about, that would be ideal! Anyone else have much experience with them?

What I really want is cheap equipment to record into my laptop or mac mini... I have mics too but no audio interface. Sad

pirat AARRRRR!!
Dizmond
Dizmond

Back to top Go down

Iphoney amp modelling Empty Guitar link

Post  Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 am

Try one of these. I bought one for about £25 from ebay a few months ago. It comes with some amp modelling and recording software. Ideal for recording ideas directly on to the computer. Cheap alternative to a full audio interface and a microphone.

GUITAR LINK UCG102

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.vintageguitarplayers.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum